Easy Peasy Stuffed Chicken Kievs

So here goes, another attempt at a recipe. It's really easy as even I could do it and its already established that I am no culinary goddess. I was given some chicken breasts which is how this came about, I can't normally afford to buy them, so I thought what could I do and here is what happened. (it looks pretty good too)

This makes 4 Kievs so you need 4 chicken breasts (well duh)

First I made the stuffing.

3 tbsp breadcrumbs
4 tbsp grated cheese
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp herbs of your choice, I used Basil

Mix it all up into a paste and set aside.

Topping

1 cup of breadcrumbs
2 rashers of crispy fried Bacon chopped finely
3 tbsp grated cheese
I also chucked in 1 tbsp of crispy onion bits I happened to have in the cupboard

You'll need these things to finish them up

1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard

How to make 'em.

* Using a Sharp knife, cut into the chicken breasts creating 'pockets'
* Divide the stuffing and push into the pockets.
* Put them into a greased baking tray
* Spread them with the remaining butter and the wholegrain mustard.
* Divide the topping and press it over the chicken breasts
* Put in a preheated oven (200'c) for 30-40 mins, or until you're sure the chicken is cooked and the topping is golden

Serve with veg of your choice and enjoy. You don't need ketchup ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boobtastic Media Storm

An update of sorts

Getting my Midwifery Hygge On