I'll tell you what I like

Naturally for starters there's my 3 heart wrenchingly precious children and wonderful husband but sometimes it helps me to remember that I like things, and that those things make me happy. Some of them are fairly standard and I would defy any warm blooded woman to say the first one doesn't ring a bell.

-chocolate
-being warm
-savoury and sweet together like cheese and grapes
-people who wear their hearts in their sleeves
-rainbows
-freshly changed bed linen
-my animals
-driving big cars
-driving my 1967 VW Beetle
-hugs
-where the light refracts and makes speckly pattern on the floor/walls, we call them fairies here

hmmm, well as I'm falling asleep in my phone I suspect now im not really fit for anything but sleeibgImm. I shall continue this tomorrow!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting my Midwifery Hygge On

Boobtastic Media Storm

An update of sorts