Confluence and Integration

When I started as a student breast feeding counsellor, I got the distinct impression that my faith was a hurdle to be gotten over, not imagining for a moment that the two could be compatible even.

The point being that you can't distinguish either as separate. The core conditions, the centre of the counselor need to be present to me and to the observer all the time. A part of me. The same can be said about my Christian walk.

Unconditional positive regard.... congruence.... These are the core conditions, and I believe that Jesus demonstrated them and they were him and He was them.

Turns out it wasn't such a leap afterall.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting my Midwifery Hygge On

Boobtastic Media Storm

An update of sorts