Progress

So I am doing this course, and I have to admit that I have been less than motivated lately, okay, for the last year really. Combination of having a baby under a year old plus a 3 year old just put the stoppers on the whole thing to be perfectly honest. And then the last couple of weeks I have had a burst of 'course energy' I have been imaginatively calling it. I've done 3 essays in as many weeks, booked myself onto a mini course i needed to, arranged a few meetings and started some paperwork on an information file.

Thats all really, just wanted to say YAY ME! I'm not a quitter. I can't even quit this blog, and I did think about it the other day. Me? Commitmentphobic?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boobtastic Media Storm

Baby Led First Foods Update

My Baby Breastfeeds Too Often